Zildjian's ZBT sheet bronze cymbals are shaped, hammered, and lathed to exacting specifications. Zildjian's sheet bronze cymbals have a higher pitch than their cast bronze counterparts and produce a more consistent sound. The ZBT line is a great introduction to the Zildjian family of cymbals. The ZBT line features precision lathing with a traditional finish. Zildjian continues to be one of the top choices for beginners and pros alike. For a bright, intense sound that cuts through the mix, choose the 14" ZBT hi-hats.
- Great-sounding 14" hi-hats
- Sheet Bronze alloy uses 92% copper and 8% tin
- Higher pitched than cast bronze cymbals
- Focused overtones and fast decay
- Developed in the Zildjian Sound Lab