Zildjian's ZBT sheet bronze cymbals are shaped, hammered, and lathed to exacting specifications. Zildjian's sheet bronze cymbals have a higher pitch than their cast bronze counterparts and produce a consistent sound. The ZBT line is a great introduction to the Zildjian family of cymbals, featuring precision lathing with a traditional finish. Zildjian continues to be one of the top choices for beginners and pros alike. For a bright, intense sound that cuts through the mix, choose a 14" ZBT Zildjian crash cymbal.
- Great-sounding 14" medium thin crash
- Sheet Bronze alloy uses 92% copper and 8% tin
- Higher pitched than cast bronze cymbals
- Focused overtones and fast decay
- Developed in the Zildjian Sound Lab