The Zildjian A Medium Thin Crash has the kind of classic Zildjian sound that works for any style of music. This versatile crash is made from cast bronze with a thin profile and symmetric hammering pattern for a complex tone that cuts through a mix. With its dark pitch and medium sustain, the A Medium Thin Crash is good for both stage or studio applications, from swing to metal. This crash has a traditional-finished top and bottom for an inviting look under stage lights and packs up easily thanks to its light weight and thin size. For an all-purpose crash sound that transcends genres, Sweetwater drummers recommend the 18" Zildjian A Medium Thin Crash.
- Dark, cutting crash for all musical genres
- Thin weight provides a balanced sound with complex overtones
- Medium decay - good for recording
- Traditional finish - looks great in any setting, from jazz to pop
- Defined bell sound
- Computer-controlled hammering produces a cutting tone
- Cast bronze provides a rich sound that improves with age