Since it's release in 2004 the PM5D has become a standard for digital live mixing, and the first choice of legions of discerning engineers and sound companies throughout the world. Why? Simply because it offers extraordinary sound and versatility in a relatively small, lightweight system that is intuitive to use and delivers unmatched sound, control, and reliably without the need for additional outboard processing gear. Of course programmability and recall capability are of monumental importance in today's live sound scene as well.
It's no exaggeration to state that the PM5D Digital Mixing Console took the digital revolution to a new level. What's more, it offers a system solution that can enhance the entire sound production process from input to output through seamless integration with digital systems including Yamaha's DME series digital mixing engines and AD8HR 8-channel A/D converters with remote controllable preamps. But for applications that require serious I/O capacity there's the PM5D-EX: a PM5D console plus a DSP5D Digital Mixing System that gives you the I/O and processing capacity of two PM5D consoles controlled from a single control surface, plus the added advantages of digital cabling over long distances when necessary. There's virtually no limit to the possible configurations and applications, thanks to open architecture with the flexibility and expandability you need to handle just about any live sound and recording application.
- Mixing :- channels 48 Mono + 4 Stereo
- GROUP :- 24 Mix (Group/AUX) busses
- AUX :- 24 Mix (Group/AUX) busses
- MAIN :- Stereo A, Stereo B
- MATRIX :- 8
- DCA/VCA:- 8 (Output grouping also available at Group 7 and 8)
- Input channel functions :- Delay, HPF, Attenuator, 4-band PEQ, 2x Dynamics
- Output channel functions :- 8-band PEQ, Dynamics
- On-board processors :- 8x SPX multi effectors, 12x 31-band GEQ