When the Goliath 4x10 was introduced in 1986, most bassists were using 15" or 18" speakers – 10" speakers were considered too small to faithfully reproduce bass instruments. And a tweeter horn was a completely radical concept! Fortunately, SWR founder Steve Rabe stayed true to his mission of providing bassists with the tight, focused sound of studio playback monitors, and an industry standard was created. With crystal highs, thunderous lows, and gut-punch midrange, the Goliath is the definition of full range. The only thing better than a Goliath is two of them in a stack... or four in two stacks... or....
- Model Number: 441-0500-810
- Type: Bass Speaker Enclosure
- Power Handling: 800 Watts RMS
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M (-3dB @ 40Hz and 15KHz)
- Speakers: (4) 10" custom-designed 8 ohm Eminence® drivers, P/N 0074455000 and (1) Foster Horn®, P/N 0066395000
- Controls: High Frequency Horn Attenuator
- Covering: Black Carpet with Chrome Stamped Steel Vibration-Free Grille
- Accessories: Removable Casters P/N 0056483000.
- Height: 64.2 cm
- Width: 58.4 cm
- Depth: 46.7 cm
- Weight: 40.4 kg.
- Stanley Clarke
- Adam Nitti
- Michael Manring
- Jimmy Haslip
- Andrew Gouche
- Marcus Miller