As contractors and venues demand maximum return on investment, dual-purpose FOH and Monitors flexibility is now essential in a live sound console. MH2, the third desk in Soundcraft’s acclaimed MH Series, delivers all the critical mixing features of its siblings in a fixed frame format, achieving a performance/price ratio unheard of in any other console in its class.
Group or Aux on fader operation is selected at the touch of a button for familiar and uncomplicated operation. Soundcraft sound quality is guaranteed with the same mic preamp design used in the MH4 and MH3, classic British EQ and meticulous circuit design. And with important new features like separate line inputs on every channel, the argument for mixing with MH2 is compelling.
Four frame sizes are available, all with an integrated switched mode PSU which can be removed for easy maintenance. Naturally, a rear panel connector is provided to fit an external power supply for complete dual redundancy assurance.
- Frame sizes: 24+4, 32+4, 40+4 and 48+4
- Styling based closely on MH3/4, with a single-piece front panel
- MH3/4 mic amp design with 50dB range plus -20dB level shift and separate 1/4" Line input
- Swept high-pass filter and 4-band EQ (all bands swept)
- 10 Auxes, of which 2 can be switched to create 1 x stereo send
- Pre/post fader switching in pairs (except 5-8 as one block of 4)
- 8 full-time Group busses with paired routing
- LCR panning on inputs-mix
- 8 VCAs and 6 Mute Groups
- 4 Stereo Input channels with mic/line capability
- 4 stereo line returns with 3-band fixed EQ, returns can route to output channels
- 11x4 Matrix built-in
- 10 x linear 60mm output faders, plus 8 rotary output faders with SWAP facility to allow linear faders to control either all 10 Auxes or 8 Grps and 2 Auxes
- Inserts on Groups and Mix outputs (Group insert moves between Grp & Aux)
- 12-segment Input and Output metering
- Central assignment of VCA Groups, with individual LED displays per channel