Developed specifically for audio-for-picture applications, the 302 mixer is the perfect tool for production companies and camera operators wanting to take control of their audio. The 302 is stunning for its size, flexibility, control and performance; it is the most widely-used compact battery-powered professional audio mixer in its class.
- Frequency Response:20 Hz - 30 kHz, +0.2, -0.5 dB, -1 dB @ 5 Hz and 50 kHz typical
- Equivalent Input Noise:-126 dBu (-128 dBV) maximum (22 Hz - 22 kHz bandwidth, flat filter, trim control fully up)
- Input Clipping Level:0 dBu minimum (trim control fully down)
- Line Output Clipping Level (1% THD):20 dBu minimum, 18 dBu minimum with 600 ohm load
- Dynamic Range:115 dB minimum (trim fully down)
- THD + Noise:0.007% typical (1 kHz, +4 dBu at Line out), 0.009 max (50 Hz to 20 kHz, +18 dBu at line out, fader fully up)
- Output Noise-100 dBu (-102 dBV) maximum (22 Hz - 22 kHz bandwidth, flat filter, master gain fully up, faders fully down)
- L/R Gain Matching:+/- 0.1 dB (Mic In to Line Out)
- Metering:40-segment, sunlight-viewable Selectable peak, VU, or peak (with or without peak hold) + VU ballistics
- High-Pass Filters:Switchable 80 Hz or 160 Hz, 12 dB/oct, silent activation
- Mic Powering (each mic selectable):None, 12 V phantom, 48 V phantom, 12 V T-power, selected per mic input
- Input Limiters:+18 dBu threshold, 20:1 limiting ratio, 1 mS attack time, 200 mS release time.
- Output Limiters:Affects the outputs of the mixer. Threshold selectable from +4 dBu to +20 dBu, 1 dB steps, 20:1 limiting ratio, 1 mS attack time, 200 mS release time