The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. Supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish, supplied with the MZW415 windscreen
- Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube
- Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency
- Above 2kHz approaches lobar pattern
- Dimensions Ø 19 x 250 mm
- Frequency response (microphone) 40 - 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 25 mV/Pa +- 1 dB
- Nominal impedance 25 ?
- Min. terminating impedance 800 ?
- Equivalent noise level 13 dB
- Equivalent noise level weighted as per CCIR 468-3 24 dB
- Maximum sound pressure level (passiv) 130 dB
- Current consumption 2 mA
- Voltage 48 +- 4 V Phantom