The MD 421 II continues the tradition of the MD 421, which has been one of Sennheiser's most popular dynamic mics for over 35 years. The large diaphragm, dynamic element handles high sound pressure levels, making it a natural for recording guitars and drums. The MD 421's full-bodied cardioid pattern and five-position bass control make it an excellent choice for most instruments, as well as group vocals or radio broadcast announcers. One listen and you'll know why it's a classic.
- Rugged professional microphone
- Five position bass roll-off switch
- Effective feedback rejection
- Clear sound reproduction
- Easy handling due to pronounced directivity
- Dimensions 215 x 46 x 49 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 30 - 17000 Hz
- Weight 385 g
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2 mV/Pa +- 3 dB
- Nominal impedance 200 ?
- Min. terminating impedance 200 ?