The HD 203 are a pair of closed, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones that are particularly ideal for working at the mixing desk with powerful modern music. Providing good insulation against ambient noise, a vivid, crisp bass response is also experienced.
Rugged and lightweight, these headphones deliver a comfortable and secure fit and can be used for both mobile sources and home (mini) hi-fi systems.
- Closed, supra-aural, dynamic hi-fi stereo headphones
- Good attenuation of ambient noise
- Powerful neodymium magnets and lightweight diaphragms for high sound levels
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to ultra-lightweight design, even for extended listening
- Rugged outdoor design with extremely flexible headband
- 3m highly conductive OFC copper cable
- Replaceable leatherette ear pads
- Color silver
- Impedance 32 ?
- Frequency response 18 - 18000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 115 dB
- Ear coupling Supra-aural
- Jack plug Jack 3,5 mm stereo