The e 914 is a high grade condenser microphone for very demanding applications. Its outstanding sound properties qualify the e 914 for highly sophisticated tasks. The e 914 is a perfect microphone for ambitious recordings and live performances. Its main areas of application are acoustic guitars, cymbals, percussion, overhead, orchestras, grand pianos etc .
Sennheiser e914 Features:
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Three-position sensitivity switch
- Three-position bass roll-off/cut-off switch
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Exchangeable capsule.
Sennheiser e914 Specifications:
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response: 20...20 000 Hz
- Attenuation: 0, -10, -20 dB
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 100 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance: 1000 Ohm
- Phantom powering: 48 V/2,2 mA
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB(A)
- Max. Sound pressure level: - 137, 147 (with activated -10 db attenuation), 157 (with activated -20 db attenuation) db
- Dimensions: 24 x 157 mm
- Weight: 198 g
- Includes: e914 microphone, Microphone clamp, Windscreen, Pouch.