The rugged workhorse with a practical shape.
The super-cardioid e 609 silver instrument microphone has been specially developed for miking guitar cabs face on and extremely close to the signal source.
- Rugged metal body
- Advanced shock-mount design
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern
- Hum compensating coil
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions 55 x 34 x 134 mm
- Connector XLR-3
- Frequency response (microphone) 40.....15000 Hz
- Transducer principle (Microphone) dynamic
- Weight 140 g
- Pick-up pattern super-cardioid
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 1,5 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ohm