Since 1999 Rosendahl Studiotechnik has been manufacturing the nanosyncs series.
- 8 word clocks, 2 AES/EBU and 1 SPDIF reference outputs
- 6 video sync outputs, individually configurable as standard video syncs or HD tri-level syncs
- LTC (SMPTE 12M) timecode output.
- video reference input, accepts standard and HD tri-level signals
- word clock input, LTC timecode input
- DDS audio clock generator, jitter < 12ps RMS within the audio spectrum (20Hz -20kHz), sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz including all +/- 0.1% or +/- 4% pulls
- Internal timebase: 0.2 ppm accurate, temperature compensated crystal oscillator
- SD video sync generator: 23.98 FPS, 24 FPS, PAL 25 FPS, NTSC 29.97 FPS
- HD tri-level sync generator: 720p, 1080p and 1080i at 23.98, 24, 25, 29.98, 30, 50, 59.97, 60 FPS
- Timecode generator: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.98, 30 FPS, local or remote controlled via USB
- Timecode reader: all rates, LTC to MTC conversion, generator jam sync
- USB: device class compliant audio device with MIDI port, MTC, MMC and Rosendahl SysEx, free remote software nanoSETUP for Mac OSX and Windows availableWe thank all customers for their confidence in our reliable clocking technology!