Rugged, compact, and feature filled, the new UA-25EX is a portable-interface powerhouse. Ideal for computer-based audio engineers who appreciate mobility, this 24-bit/96 kHz USB audio interface is equipped with pro-grade microphone preamps, a newly developed analog compressor/limiter, and ground-lift functionality for studio and stage.
- Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels Record: 1 pair of stereo, Playback: 1 pair of stereo, DIGITAL IN "OFF": Full duplex (except for 96 kHz setting), DIGITAL IN "ON": Recording only
- Signal Processing Computer interface: 24-bit (16-bit at ADVANCED DRIVER "OFF"), AD/DA Conversion: 24-bit (linear)
- Sampling Frequency Digital output: 44.1/48/96 kHz,Digital input: 44.1/48/96 kHz, AD/DA Conversion: 44.1/48/96 kHz (ADVANCE SWITCH=OFF: 44.1 kHz only)
- Frequency Response fs = 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0 dB/-2 dB), fs = 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0 dB/-1 dB), fs = 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0 dB/-1 dB) * fs ... Sampling Frequency
- Nominal Input Level (INPUT 1/L, INPUT 2/R):- XLR type: -60 to -20 dBu, 1/4 inch TRS phone type: -36 to +4 dBu
- Maximum Input Level 12 dB higher than Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level (OUTPUT L, R) :- 1/4 inch TRS phone type: +4 dBu (balanced), RCA phono type: -2 dBu
- Maximum Output Level 12 dB higher than Nominal Output Level
- Residual Noise Level :- Output Jack: -96 dBu (S/N ratio: 105 dB), * Input terminated with 1 k ?, OUTPUT VOLUME: max., INPUT MONITOR: min., IHF-A, typ.
- Mic Preamp Section Phantom Power +48 V, Analog Limiter/Compressor
- USB Interface Digital Audio In/Out, MIDI In/Out
- Jacks/Connectors (Front Panel);- INPUT 1/L Jack, INPUT 2/R Jack: Combo type of XLR and 1/4 inch TRS phone(balanced, with phantom power +48 V for XLR, R channel supports high impedance), PHONES Jack: Stereo 1/4 inch phone type
- (Rear Panel):- DIGITAL IN, OUT Connectors: Optical type (conforms to IEC60958 consumer format), OUTPUT L, R Jacks: 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced), RCA phono type, MIDI IN, OUT Connectors, USB Connector: B type
- Power Supply USB Bus
- PowerCurrent Draw 480 mA