Since the early 70's the Boogie™ Mark Series amplifiers have been famous for their gobs of overdrive and liquid sustain, making them the choice for a solo voice. Combining this thick gain with our on board 5 Band Graphic EQ produced lethal crunch as well and these trademark sounds propelled players and MESA into the spotlight for 20 years.
Still, we yearned for more in our mosh. We envisioned a menacing sound with the creamy voice of a Boogie, yet with huge low end that could track faster and stay tight even under the most extreme settings. In the early dawn of the gotee and tattoo era we longed to create another classic…a statement of the times, like the mighty little Boogie of the 70's. Our quest ended in the Dual & Triple Rectifier® Solo Heads and the rest is history. Ten years later, the patented Dual Rectifier® Series amplifiers continue to astonish us with their success.
- 100 Watts, Class A/B Power / 4x6L6, 5x12AX7, 2x5U4
- Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34)
- Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes (Channel 1=Clean or Pushed, Channel 2= Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain, Channel 3=Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence and Master Controls per Channel
- Output Level Control (over all channels, when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control - Patent 6,724,897 (over all channels, when activated)
- Selectable Dual Rectifier Switch (Tube/Diode - Patent 5,168,438))
- Bold/Spongy “Variac” Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- Assignable Parallel FX Loop w/Send & Mix Level Controls
- Slave Out with Level Control
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2, 3, Solo & FX Loop
- 5 Button Footswitch (Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Solo & FX loop)
- Slip Cover