The all-new KLARK TEKNIK DN370 is the latest evolutionary step in a process of design refinement that goes back over 30 years. With DN370 we’ve started from the ground up and produced a unit that is totally without compromise, and one that we believe is the finest professional graphic equaliser in the world today. It also perfectly complements the existing KLARK TEKNIK range of equalisers, both analogue and digital.
- Long-throw 45mm oil-damped faders with dust cover for increased accuracy and resolution
- All-new proportional-Q filters provide optimum control without undesirable audio artifacts
- Gain control with +6dB/-infinity range and centre detent at unity gain. Allows effective muting of channel in emergencies
- Range switch selects ±6dB or ±12dB operation for the faders, with LED indication
- Channel bypass switch with LED indication. The unit also provides automatic relay bypass in the event of power failure
- Sweepable high-pass filter with 20Hz to 500Hz range sets the lower frequency limit of the system. The control incorporates a push switch to select the filter in and out, with an illuminated ring for "at a glance" status indication. Invaluable for smooth rejection of unwanted subsonic and low frequencies, particularly relevant with modern, compact wedge monitors
- Sweepable low-pass filter with 2kHz to 20kHz range sets the upper frequency limit of the system. The control incorporates a push switch to select the filter in and out, with an illuminated ring for "at a glance" status indication. Provides optimum bandwidth control for vocal monitors and IEM systems
- Two sweepable notch filters per channel, with overlapping frequency ranges of 20Hz to 2kHz and 200Hz to 20kHz. These allow precise removal of problem frequencies with minimal effect on the rest of the program material, and fast control of "between fader" frequencies. This gives precise control of room and loudspeaker resonance/feedback nodes with minimum loss of energy even between ISO centres. The controls each incorporate a push switch to select the filter in and out, with an illuminated ring for "at a glance" status indication.
- Bypass switch with status LEDs for quick comparison of applied EQ
- Power switch, fully recessed in the "on" position to avoid accidental operation
- Signal present LEDs show the presence of audio signals above -40dBu
- Multi point clip monitoring. Clip warning LEDs illuminate when the level exceeds +20dBu (2dB below the onset of clipping) to assist in optimum system gain setting
- Electronically balanced inputs and outputs (transformer balancing is available as an option). Connections are provided on both XLRs (pin 2 hot) and Phoenix-type strip connectors for fixed installation
- IEC mains inlet. The unit automatically adjusts for operation on all voltages from 100 to 240V AC