The Gibson Les Paul Classic Electric Guitar celebrates Gibson's 120th Anniversary in style. It has a weight-relieved mahogany body that's topped with figured maple. Vintage guitar fans will love its mahogany neck and '60s rounded neck shape. The bound rosewood fingerboard has undercut frets over the binding for extra playing surface, trapezoid inlays and sports a 120th Anniversary banner at the 12th fret.
Sophisticated electronics include Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 with coil-splitting, a 15dB turbo boost mini-toggle and a master tone with Orange drop capacitors. This anniversary Les Paul comes with max grip speed knobs, locking Grover tuners for super stability, a Graph Tech nut and chrome tune-o-matic bridge. It includes a deluxe case.
- Body: Mahogany /“Traditional” weight relief
- Top: A Figured Maple except EB color
- Neck: Mahogany, ‘60s rounded neck
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood, Trapezoid Inlays, Undercut fret over binding
- Hardware: Chrome tune-o-matic, Locking Grover Tuners
- Electronics: Zebra coil 57 classic and Super 57 pickups, push/pull coil split on each volume pot, 15dB Turbo boost mini-toggle, master tone pot with Orange drop capacitors
- Plastics: Cream, Max grip gold speed knobs
- Case: Vintage Brown Hardshell