The Mini Body Pack is a brilliant tool for use with headphones or in ear monitoring either live or in the studio. It is fixed at a belt with a clip. The cable coming from the headphone amp is plugged in the bottom side of the Body Pack and is locked to avoid that it is inadvertently pulled out.
The Mini Body Pack is available with XLR female connector.
A 1/8" stereo plug for the headphone or the in ear earphone as well as a passive stereo volume control are at the top so that the volume can be controlled directly at the belt.
The Mini Body Packs are very sturdy and roadworthy: aluminium housing, stainless stell clip, Neutrik plug connectors. The volume control has 41 detent positions and is a plastic rotary knob with fine rubber cover.
- Dimensions LxWxH: 95 x 30 x 30 mm
- Weight: 0.085 kg
- Input: 1x XLR female (for MBP XLR)
- 1x 1/4" stereo plug, locked (for MBP Jack)
- Output: 1/8" stereo plug for in ear systems
- Volume Control: (yes) passive stereo volume control