Much more than a broadcast-quality 8 x 8 audio interface, the DiGiGrid IOS boasts a built-in SoundGrid DSP server that lets you run hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins in real time, with only 0.8ms of latency. Load up Logic, Studio One, Ableton Live, or any other native DAW you choose, and you'll be able to run more tracks at higher sample rates with plug-in processing handled by the DiGiGrid IOS. And it's easy to add more inputs and remote connectivity, thanks to DiGiGrid's wide range of expansion interfaces for the DiGiGrid IOS audio interface and SoundGrid DSP server.
DiGiGrid IOS Audio Interface and SoundGrid DSP Server at a Glance:
- Outstanding sound quality, with flexible I/O
- DSP power to record and mix with hundreds of plug-ins
- Network capabilities can improve your studio layout
Outstanding sound quality, with flexible I/O
The DiGiGrid IOS sounds fantastic, with up to 192kHz ADC and ultra-clear mic preamps. And you've got enough I/O to handle many common recording applications. You're able to synchronize with other devices via word clock, and the AES digital input has sample rate conversion so you can easily connect with other devices regardless of their sample rate. So while the most notable innovation on the IOS is the awesome SoundGrid DSP server, you're also investing in a top-notch audio interface that's ready for serious work in your studio.
DSP power to record and mix with hundreds of plug-ins
You'll be amazed at the DSP power of the DiGiGrid IOS SoundGrid DSP interface. With fully integrated support for SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins from waves and third-party manufacturers, you'll be able to add hundreds of outstanding plug-ins without taxing your existing system a bit. Best of all your workflow won't be interrupted - you activate SoundGrid plug-ins just like you would any other plug-in within your DAW. And with incredible low-latency of just 0.8ms, the DiGiGrid DLS is a powerful solution for both tracking and mixing with your favorite plug-ins.
Network capabilities can improve your studio layout
If you record and mix in a multi-room installation, Sweetwater knows you'll appreciate the network capabilities of the IOS combined with DiGiGrid expansion interfaces like the IOX (sold separately). You can easily put the expansion interface in your recording space, and connect it via simple Cat 5e/Cat 6 Ethernet cables to the IOS in your control room. If you're planning a new installation or upgrading your existing studio, call your Sweetwater Sales Engineer to learn the best way to take advantage of the DiGiGrid IOS' network capabilities.
- 8 x 8 audio interface and SoundGrid DSP server in a single 2U rack unit
- Saves your CPU power with DSP for hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins
- Ultra-low DSP processing of just 0.8 milliseconds, perfect for tracking through plug-ins
- Expand your system by linking to other DiGiGrid interfaces with a simple Cat 5e/Cat 6 Ethernet cable
- ASIO and Core Audio compliant
- Computer Connectivity Ethernet/USB
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O 8 x 8
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX Yes
- Analog Inputs 8 x Neutrik
- Analog Outputs 8 x TRS or 1 x DB25
- Digital Inputs 1 x AES/EBU
- Digital Outputs 1 x AES/EBU, 1 x S/PDIF
- MIDI I/O In/Out
- Clock I/O 1 x Word Clock
- Number of Preamps 8
- Phantom Power Yes
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Manufacturer Part Number IOS