The DiGiGrid IOC SoundGrid audio interface gives you the flexible I/O you need in your control room, including two outstanding mic/line preamplifiers and two high-quality headphone outputs. And the IOC is ready to integrate with the rest of your studio gear with line level analog I/O, 16 channels of AES, and ADAT I/O. You'll be able to tap into your studio's existing SoundGrid DSP network for ultra-low 0.8ms latency tracking, even when you're running tons of SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins. Basically, the DiGiGrid IOC audio interface is the perfect way to connect to your SoundGrid DSP network from your control room.
DiGiGrid IOC Audio Interface at a Glance:
- The right I/O for any control room
- Networked audio is a dream come true for multi-room studios
- A powerful interface for any native DAW
The right I/O for your control room
One of the most powerful aspects of the SoundGrid network is that you can connect audio from multiple rooms across long distances at top-notch quality. The DiGiGrid IOC audio interface gives you the I/O you want in your control room, with the ability to connect to your SoundGrid DSP server located elsewhere. Record in-room vocals and instruments with a pair of broadcast-quality preamps, provide monitor mixes with two headphone outputs, and connect the rest of your studio gear with analog and digital connectivity. Put an IOC in every control room in your facility and you'll be making the most out of your SoundGrid DSP network.
Networked audio is a dream come true for multi-room studios
We've been keeping up with the cutting edge of recording technology for decades at Sweetwater, and we can't overstate how excited we are that networked audio is finally a viable studio solution. The DiGiGrid IOC is the perfect example of why networked audio is awesome - you can access any room in a large facility from a single rackmounted interface in your control room. You can have your central SoundGrid DSP server located in your machine room along with your computers and drives, with IOX expansion interfaces in your tracking rooms. Tap into the entire network with just the IOC in your control room, with everything connected via simple Cat 5e/Cat6 cabling.
A powerful interface for any native DAW
Even if you're not running a multi-room production house, you'll find the DiGiGrid IOC to be a sweet match for any native DAW system. You won't be able to tap into SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins until you add the processing power of a SoundGrid DSP server like the DiGiGrid DLS, but you'll be working with exceptional audio quality and a wide range of connectivity options. DiGiGrid's SoundGrid ASIO/Core Audio driver ensures seamless integration and reliable performance whether you use Logic, Cubase, Live, Studio One, or any other native DAW.
- SoundGrid network audio interface designed for control room use
- Generous analog and digital connectivity to integrate with your existing studio hardware
- Two outstanding preamps and headphone outputs make tracking in your control room easy
- Great audio interface for any native DAW, with 24-bit/192kHz sound quality and ASIO/Core Audio drivers
- Allows you to tap into the I/O on any other devices connected to your SoundGrid audio network
DiGiGrid IOC - the perfect control room interface for your SoundGrid network.
- Computer Connectivity Ethernet
- Form Factor Rackmount
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x DB-25
- Analog Outputs 1 x DB-25, 2 x Headphones
- Digital Inputs 1 x DB-25, 2 x AES/EBU, 1 x ADAT
- Digital Outputs 1 x DB-25, 2 x AES/EBU, 1 x ADAT
- Clock I/O 1 x Word Clock
- Number of Preamps 2
- Phantom Power Yes
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Manufacturer Part Number IOC