The Crown I-Tech HD Series offers amazing power, light weight and ease of use for touring sound applications. Unlike other amplifiers, it includes onboard high-defi nition DSP, an LCD control screen, and a built-in network connection.
Modern power amplifiers are sophisticated pieces of engineering capable of producing extremely high power levels. They must be treated with respect and correctly installed if they are to provide the many years of reliable service for which they were designed.
In addition, I-Tech Series amplifiers include a number of features which require some explanation before they can be used to their maximum advantage.
- Global Power Supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) works anywhere in the world.
- High power density, up to 8000 watts in a 2U chassis.
- Highest output voltage in the industry (200V peak) provides clean transient peaks.
- 3rd-generation patented Class I (BCA) circuitry couples power effi ciently to the load and provides low AC current draw.
- Onboard high-definition DSP with 24-bit, 192 kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters. Advanced IIR fi lters and linearphase FIR filters.
- Pushbutton presets simplify setup. Custom presets for various loudspeakers can be downloaded.
- AES/EBU digital audio input.
- EtherCon Ethernet connector for HiQnet control or CobraNet digital audio transport. This "Single Plug" connection allows HiQnet protocol and CobraNet digital audio through the same CAT 5 cable.
- Analog and digital thru connectors.
- 2-ohm Dual (per ch.): 3,500W
- 4-ohm Dual (per ch.): 4,000W
- 8-ohm Dual (per ch.): 2,100W
- 4-ohm Bridge: 7,000W
- 8-ohm Bridge: 8,000W
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz Power refers to guaranteed minimum power in watts with 0.35% THD.