The Active Direct Inject box shall provide a transformer balanced and isolated feed from a source input via a 1/4" TRS jack or 3-pin XLR-type connector. The output of the DI box shall be via an XLR connector. The unit shall also provide a 1/4" TRS jack in parallel with the input to act as a link for line bridging. The link shall be a direct feed from the input, or shall optionally be fed from an actively buffered input signal.
- Input Impedance :- 1 mOhm (pad at 0dB), 47 kOhm (pad at -20dB or -40dB)
- Max Input :- +9dBu (pad at 0dB), +29dBu (pad at -20dB), +49dBu (pad at -40dB)
- Input Connectors :- Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors (Tip Hot +ve, Sleeve ground), and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced) (Pin 2 Hot +ve, Pin 1 & 3 ground)
- Output Transformer :- Balanced
- Max Output :- +8dBu into 600 Ohms or greater
- Output Connectors :- XLR3-32 or equivalent
- THD :- < 0.005% at 1khz, 0dbu output
- Noise :- < -105db unweighted, 22hz-22khz, rms*
- Frequency Response :- 30Hz to 20kHz, +0dB/-1dB
- Main/Standby battery :- 9 volt PP3 type, preferably alkaline
- Power Consumption on phantom :- less than 7.5mA, on battery: less than 2mA.
- Phantom Power :- +20 volts DC to +48 volts DC