Supplied with Audio-Technica’s versatile UniMount clip and new violin mount, the low-profile ATM350 is an exceptional cardioid condenser microphone designed to clip to brass, upright bass, reeds, piano, snare, toms, and violin. The microphone offers a crisp, clear, well-balanced response, even at high SPLs. It features an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter on the in-line power module. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the side and rear for effective protection against feedback.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 122 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off.