The Artist Elite AE5100 large diaphragm cardioid condenser instrument microphone provides uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments. With rich, warm, accurate sound, the AE5100 also incorporates the most essential ingredients for quality live sound in a choir microphone. Its large-diaphragm capsule delivers accurate, natural response, while its low-profile design permits innovative placement options. With a lower profile than the large studio microphones to which it compares sonically, the AE5100 offers an outstanding performance-to-size ratio. With its low noise and smooth response, the AE5100 is ideal for recording, too.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 -20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -36 dB (15.8 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 148 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise:11 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 137 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To Noise Raion: 83 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switches: High-pass filter; 10 dB pad (nominal).