The ARX MSX 48 Transformer isolated Microphone/Line Splitter has been developed to deliver the performance required by the increasing complexity of today’s standards of audio production.
The MSX 48 is a totally passive device requiring no power, and consists of Sixteen channels of transformer isolated ultra low noise Microphone/Line Splitter. Each of these channels has a direct looped Main/FOH feed, and a transformer isolated Monitor split on the front panel.
- Sixteen channel / three way split per channel
- Passive unit - no power required
- Ultra low noise design
- D sub connectors on rear panel for Monitor and Auxiliary Splits (Tascam wiring)
- Transformer Balanced Inputs and Outputs
- Inputs and Main Outputs hard wired to pass Phantom Power
- Intuitive, 'user friendly' layout
- Flawless audio performance