AKG WMS40 PRO Single Series Wireless systems provide fantastic sound quality, reliable wireless performance,.
Their intelligent design includes ergonomic receivers and transmitters,and environmentally-friendly transmitters with amazing 30-hour battery life on a single AA battery. WMS40 PRO Single systems operate on fixed frequencies and feature rugged, all-metal case construction on the chassis, and more.
The AKG CK 55 clip-on microphone for applications including houses of worship, lecturers, etc. Connects to AKG bodypack transmitters.
The CK 55 provides a natural sound, with a slight rise above 10 kHz for added clarity. Its cardioid polar pattern and bass rolloff combine to suppress unwanted ambient noise.
Channel 54: 710.400 MHz
Channel 54B: 711.000 MHz
Channel 58: 734.600 MHz
Channel 58B: 736.975 MHz
Channel 60A: 748.875 MHz
Channel 60B: 750.900 MHz
Channel KR4: 751.550 Mhz
- SR 40 Single Receiver
- Carrier frequency range: 710 to 865 MHz, 1 fixed frequency
- Modulation: FM
- Audio Bandwidth: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD (typical) 0.8 % (at 1 kHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio (typical): 110 dB(A)
- Power Supply: 120/230 V AC
- Audio Outputs: Balanced 1/4-inch jack, output level adjustable, at rated deviation: 500 mV rms.
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.4 x 1.7 inches
- Net Weight: 1.3 lbs.