SR40 Flexx Receiver
- Three selectable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception.
- Diversity: maximum transmission reliability even in difficult environments. The system automatically selects the antenna providing the best signal.
- Adjustable squelch
- Multichannel capability for simultaneous use of up to nine channels (maximum number of channel depends on local frequency plans).
- All-metal case
- -High Definition Audio Performance technology ensures the legendary, realistic AKG sound and perfect audio transmission.
GB40 Flexx Transmitter
The GB 40 Flexx guitarbug is probably the easiest and least invasive way to integrate a guitar, bass, or portable keyboard into a wireless system in next to no time.
A "FlexJack" swiveling jack plug connects the transmitter to every type of output jack, and the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug will automatically "hug" the instrument. Therefore, and because it is incredibly small, the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug will never get in the way while you play, and keep a low profile, too.
Since the transmitter sits right on the output jack, the noiseless on/mute/off switch and status LED are always easy to check and operate. Naturally, the GB 40 Flexx guitarbug also provides an input gain control.
- Smallest switchable miniature transmitter
- 3 different battery covers included
- Swiveling FlexJack connector matching every guitar
- Extended frequency response optimized for guitars and basses
- 11 hours battery life for AAA size dry/6 hours for rechargeable